green tea.
Location: Da Mimmo, 148 N Strand Rd, North Dock, Dublin 3.In the evening, while we're waiting (me, my hubby and his friend) for a teenager girl who went to Harry Styles concert in 3Arena. A surprisingly great italian place with good meals and a very nice staff. I found it by chance (thank you, google maps) and tasted tagliatelle with lamb ragout (a really big portion, I was full after a half of it). A wonderful place to go to in this awfully windy weather.
Towarzyszymy naszym pierwszym wspólnym gościom.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Bardzo proszę NIE komentuj jako Anonim. Nie toleruję spamu i wulgaryzmów. Komentarze są moderowane, więc take your time. Jeśli uporczywie piszesz nie na temat, w końcu zrobi Ci się przykro (mam doktorat z rugowania trolli i jęczybuł). Dodatkowo: jeśli podejrzewam, że komentarz został napisany z pomocą AI, nie puszczam go — tobie nie chce się pisać, mnie nie chce się czytać.
***
Please, DO NOT comment as Anonymous. Talk sense. Spam messages and filthy language won't be tolerated (I have a PhD in silencing trolls & crybabies, summa cum laude). In addition: I block comments that look like AI created — you have no time to write yourself, I have no time to be bothered, it's as simple as that.