coke.
Location: The Grey Goose, 89 West St, Ballsgrove, Drogheda, Co. Louth.I know, I know, it's not a cup but anyway ... today afternoon, somewhere between us four coming back from the visit in Newgrange, shoppping (I bought a new breton cap) and going to the beach in Clogherhead. What a windy day. The coke was followed by a pretty good veggie pizza with aubergine.
Bywa, że lubimy puby, a czasem nie lubimy pubów.
W tym przypadku trudno powiedzieć.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Bardzo proszę NIE komentuj jako Anonim. Nie toleruję spamu i wulgaryzmów. Komentarze są moderowane, więc take your time. Jeśli uporczywie piszesz nie na temat, w końcu zrobi Ci się przykro (mam doktorat z rugowania trolli i jęczybuł). Dodatkowo: jeśli podejrzewam, że komentarz został napisany z pomocą AI, nie puszczam go — tobie nie chce się pisać, mnie nie chce się czytać.
***
Please, DO NOT comment as Anonymous. Talk sense. Spam messages and filthy language won't be tolerated (I have a PhD in silencing trolls & crybabies, summa cum laude). In addition: I block comments that look like AI created — you have no time to write yourself, I have no time to be bothered, it's as simple as that.