americano.
Location: a coffee shop at Avoca Moll's Gap, Kenmare, Co. Kerry.
Time: two days ago.
An absolutely gorgeous place in the middle of the Ring of Kerry. I'm sure we'll be back there. My first majówka in Ireland. May the 3rd, Constitution Day, on that day a year ago me and Kraciasty became friends on FB ^^. The weather was rather misty with showers, or actually we were driving in the clouds. Avoca Moll is a small place offering quite a good lot of quality woolen clothes. Almighty Shiva, give me more money.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Bardzo proszę NIE komentuj jako Anonim. Nie toleruję spamu i wulgaryzmów. Komentarze są moderowane, więc take your time. Jeśli uporczywie piszesz nie na temat, w końcu zrobi Ci się przykro (mam doktorat z rugowania trolli i jęczybuł). Dodatkowo: jeśli podejrzewam, że komentarz został napisany z pomocą AI, nie puszczam go — tobie nie chce się pisać, mnie nie chce się czytać.
***
Please, DO NOT comment as Anonymous. Talk sense. Spam messages and filthy language won't be tolerated (I have a PhD in silencing trolls & crybabies, summa cum laude). In addition: I block comments that look like AI created — you have no time to write yourself, I have no time to be bothered, it's as simple as that.